This are the guidelines to follow when smoking. It is
by no means the 'definitive' etiquette of smoking your weed. No doubt, just like in the ways of marijuana growing, the
smoking etiquette varies from country to country and we would love to learn your local
customs so send them on in!
- The person who rolls the joint, gets to light it.
- Pass the joint around in a circular fashion.
- Do not hang on the joint for too long - this is
called a 'Bogart' and is a serious breach of etiquette.
- If when smoking, someone asks for a sip of your
drink, you must give them some, dry mouth is horrible and tortuous.
- If you ask for a sip of someone's drink, take only
that and NOT a gulp.
- It's very impolite to pass someone the very end of
- Try not to get the end of the joint wet with saliva.
- If a good friend runs out of weed and you have some
spare, give it to him and he in turn will reciprocate in your time of need.
- Don't skin up using someone else's gear without
When a friend arrives from a particularly 'dry'
country, always meet them with a joint ready! Spread those good vibes!